Before you arrive:
- We would ask you to book in advance either by phone or on line, this will allow us to control guest numbers and reduce/avoid waiting time. You will receive a confirmation email accepting your booking.
- We will be asking you for your contact details and some other questions for your safety and the safety of our staff. This also ensures we comply with the government contact tracing requirements and we can get in touch with you quickly should that become necessary. These details will be held for 30 days and then deleted
- Please note we have had to take out the toys we provided for the children, so you might want to consider bringing some of your own with you. The playground is still available and we will provide sanitizer for you to clean the equipment before and after use
- For your safety, when you have parked in our car park, please give us a call from the car BEFORE coming in, to let us know you have arrived. We will adivse you if you can come straight in or wait a moment for clear passage to your seating.
- If you arrive without prior booking please park in our carpark and phone us from your car, we will help you from there on. Please do not enter the building without being asked, thank you.
- You will be welcomed by one of our staff and shown to your table.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations at the front door and at the door to the toilets and we would encourage you to use them for everyone safety.
- Please observe social distancing protocols, hand hygiene and coughing etiquette at all times.
- Menus will be available electronically so you can access them from your own devices, via a QR code, we will of course have some hard copy menus available for those who don’t have access to a device.
- Please do not move around the restaurant unnecessarily, just call one of our staff who will help you. We provide full table service so you can relax and enjoy your meal.
- Our toilets are small so if you wish to go to the toilet please notify your waitress and they will advise you when it is safe for you to go.
- Your bill, when you ask for it, will be brough to your table and payment can be made by card or cash from your table. Please do not come to the counter to pay. One payment only per party (no split bills). Thanks.
Our Promise to you:
- All our staff are fully trained both for Covid procedures and for HACCP regulations
- We have reduced our capacity to allow for social distancing
- We will manage our bookings with your safety and enjoyment in mind
- Our staff will wear face screens whenever necessary
- Clean all high touch points regularly
- Clean carefully the table, chairs and surounding area, between each seating
- Use disposible items whenever possible
- We will do our best to look after your safety
Our Ask of You:
- That you will answer our questions on the booking form truthfully and let us know if anything changes with you between booking and arrival.
- That you will observe safe distancing, limit unnecessary movement around the restaurant, check with staff before using the toilet and that you will use the sanitizer stations provided.
- That you will respect our staff and co-operate with them.
- That you will be patient with us, we are finding our way too and our service may be slower than usual, due to our need to keep safe distancing between the staff and the extra procedures we have to comply with. Be assured we are doing our very best for you and your party.
- That if you see anything we could be doing better that you tell us NOT Trip Advisor or social media!! Please!
We hope you enjoy your Stonecutters experience